Each victim had a name and family...
- Mary Wenzel on Crocus Project – Bulbs planted in Senkovec, Croatia
- Sue Coolen on Hello from Croatia!
- Vojko - Jehuda Sterk on Hello from Croatia!
- Wayne MacIntyre’ Project « Holocaust Education international on Letter of Welcome
- Holocaust Museum in the Classroom « Holocaust Education international on Participants
TagsCanada Croatia VIP
Posted on August 20th, 2008 in News
I would like to see 60 schools open a classroom Holocaust Museum in the same week in countries around the world. Each classroom could use 100 000 paper clips as the focal point of the museums. This would represent the 6 million who perished. I think this could draw a great deal of positive public attention to the Holocaust.