Each victim had a name and family...
- Mary Wenzel on Crocus Project – Bulbs planted in Senkovec, Croatia
- Sue Coolen on Hello from Croatia!
- Vojko - Jehuda Sterk on Hello from Croatia!
- Wayne MacIntyre’ Project « Holocaust Education international on Letter of Welcome
- Holocaust Museum in the Classroom « Holocaust Education international on Participants
TagsCanada Croatia VIP
The central piece of our museum at Herring Cove Junior High was our paper clip collection. It was comprised of some 100 000 paper clips hung from our ceilings in chains. Each paper clip represented a soul lost in the Holocaust, of which there were some six million. The students who worked on this, through [...]
Click on the title to open …
Welcome to the Holocaust Museum Project. Thank you for considering to work with us on this international project. Below I outline the Classroom Holocaust Museum and some of the goals that this project seeks to achieve.
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I seek your assistance with an educational endeavour. I teach Grade 8 Social Studies in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The new curriculum in my school offers me the opportunity to teach the Holocaust. I wish to include a unique angle on this unit. For this to happen I will need your help.
When students learn [...]